Scion vehicles are known for their nimble driving feel and unique design. Introduced in 2002 by Toyota, Scion was designed to be a brand that appealed to younger drivers. Scion was proven to be a very successful brand, with over 170k units sold in 2006. Drivers enjoyed Scion’s youthful character and affordability. However, sales started to drop in 2010. As a result, Toyota realized that it was smarter to sell Scion vehicles under the Toyota brand. Even though Toyota decided to discontinue Scion in 2016, they still keep the Scion spirit alive. Today, the Scion iA, iM, and FR-S have joined Toyota’s wide lineup of different cars as the Toyota Yaris, Toyota Corolla Hatchback, and Toyota 86. If you drive a Scion vehicle, come to Rod's Japanese Auto Care in Bellingham for the best scion service in the area!
Scion Models Today
Scion has a lineup of different coupes, sedans, and hatchbacks. Drivers enjoy these smaller vehicles, as they have proven to be great vehicles for the past several years. Here is a comprehensive list of various Scion and rebranded Toyota vehicles:
- Toyota Yaris (Scion iA): The Toyota Yaris is an affordable compact sedan that was previously known as the “Scion iA,”
- Toyota Corolla Hatchback (Scion iM): The Corolla Hatchback is a sporty compact car. It was rebranded from the Scion iM.
- Toyota 86 (Scion FR-S): The Toyota 86 is a coupe sports car. Both Toyota and Subaru worked together to create this sports car.
- Scion tC: The tC is a compact sports coupe. Known for its agile handling and sporty look, this car is Scion’s bestselling car, accounting for 40% of the brand’s total sales.
- Scion iQ: The iQ is a subcompact hatchback.
- Scion xB: The xB has a boxy design and is a compact hatchback.
- Scion xD: The xD is a subcompact hatchback and was ranked #5 in U.S. News & World Report in subcompact cars.
- Scion xA: The Scion xA is a compact car that has ample room and standard features.
Come to Rod's Japanese Auto Care in Bellingham if you need our technicians to take care of your Scion. Our shop can give you the best Scion repair in the 98226 area!
Why Rod's Japanese Auto Care Should Be Your Local Scion Shop
Even though Scion vehicles are designed to be extremely dependable and reliable, eventually they will need to get serviced. Whether your Scion vehicle needs a transmission repair, brake repair, or its regularly scheduled maintenance, Rod's Japanese Auto Care in Bellingham is the right choice for your vehicle. Our team of highly trained technicians receive ongoing training in automotive technology and auto repair services and will provide you with dealer-quality knowledge and experience without the dealership pricing. Your car will go through an inspection and safety check, and all the needed repairs will be thoroughly explained for your approval. We will never recommend repairs that aren't absolutely necessary. So, why not give us a try?
Reasons You Should Do Business With Us:
If you are in Whatcom or the surrounding areas, schedule an appointment at Rod's Japanese Auto Care today! You can schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 360-398-2944. Rod's Japanese Auto Care - Serving Bellingham and beyond since 2002, Rod's Japanese Auto Care provides you with honest, transparent, and reliable repairs with exceptional customer service..